A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance
of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding
on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Febreze and Hilton HHonors™ Aloha to Hawaii Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 10:00 a.m. ET on July 2, 2013 and ends 5:00 p.m. ET on August 7, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who, as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry, are 18 years of age or older. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC (the “Sponsor”), Hilton Worldwide, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. In order to be eligible for a Second Prize as described below, entrants must have a valid Hilton HHonors™ account at the time of entry.
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the Sweepstakes at www.febreze.com/Hilton (the “Website”), and complete the on-screen registration form to enter the Sweepstakes. All eligible entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. ET on August 7, 2013, to be eligible for the Sweepstakes drawing. Limit one entry per person/day. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
- Privacy: Trust is a cornerstone of Sponsor’s corporate mission and the success of their business depends on it. Sponsor is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information they collect about you. Click here for the full details of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement: http://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_notice.html.
- Random Drawing: On or about August 12, 2013, Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will select two (2) Grand Prize winners, 50 First Prize winners and 500 Second Prize winners. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification: Sponsor will make two attempts within a 24-hour period to reach the potential Grand Prize winners via phone. Failure to reach a potential Grand Prize winners via phone within this timeframe may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be chosen, time permitting. The potential Grand Prize winners will then be notified by email/phone and/or mail by the Administrator and will be required to sign and return via email/fax, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity release (except where prohibited by law) and assignment of rights, and any Release Forms required by these Official Rules (as explained further below) within three (3) days of notification attempt or status of potential winner will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen, time permitting. Affidavits will be sent via email, and the potential winners will need to return the Affidavit within three (3) days of notification via fax or email and send the original Affidavit back via mail. First and Second Prize winners will be notified via email.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): Two (2) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize winner will receive a 7-day/6-night trip for the winner and three (3) guests to the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki, Hawaii. Trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home, six (6) nights hotel accommodations based on quad occupancy, car rental for the duration of the trip and $2,800 spending money, awarded in the form of a check for the winner. The max ARV of each Grand Prize is $10,032. Trip must be taken by 8/7/2014 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trips may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. If winner resides within approximately 150-miles from destination city, he/she will receive ground transportation to/from destination or a Sponsor-specified travel stipend and will not receive additional compensation of any kind in conjunction with such prize substitution. Guests of Grand Prize winners (or winner as parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor and winner’s child/charge) will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to departure and grant permission for their name and likeness to be featured in any and all media relating to the Sweepstakes. Grand Prize winners and their travel companions must travel on the same itinerary and possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, etc.) in order to travel. Failure to obtain required travel documents by Grand Prize winners may result in forfeiture of prize and alternate determination. Car rental is subject to additional restrictions set forth by car rental contract. If winner does not meet rental car requisites/requirements, that portion of the prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. Car must be returned with a full tank of gas. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such prize descriptions and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the winner. Fifty (50) First Prizes: A $50 Hilton HHonors ™ Gift Card. The ARV of each First Prize is $50. Five Hundred (500) Second Prizes: 1,000 Hilton HHonors ™ Points. The ARV of each Second Prize is $12.50. In order to be eligible for a Second Prize, entrants must have a valid Hilton HHonors™ account at the time of entry. To enroll, visit HHonors.com. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions at HHonors.com/Terms. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure; and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize/prize component of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Any Prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies and Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor and/or its Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winners at random from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, Hilton Worldwide, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law provisions (whether of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ohio. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Ohio and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts in Ohio.
- Winners: For the name of the winners, available after August 30, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, no later than September 30, 2013, to: Febreze and Hilton HHonors™ Aloha to Hawaii Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (Attn: KD), 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.